Heal Cuts, Scrapes, and Bruises Almost Overnight!
Cuts, scrapes, and bruises are a part of life, but that doesn’t mean you have to live with them! Get rid of these wounds fast and help keep scars from forming by using aloe vera gel. Our aloe vera gel is filled with the compounds that help you heal fast, without any additives that could cause you or your family harm. It’s the perfect way to get rid of cuts, scrapes, and other wounds practically overnight.
Why Use Aloe Vera Gel on Cuts?
You’re not the first person to consider using aloe vera gel to heal cuts. This plant has been used for thousands of years to treat wounded skin. Much of its effectiveness has to do with its ability to create an environment perfect for healing.
First of all, aloe vera gel contains substances called glycoproteins, which keep inflammation at bay. It also contains polysaccharides, which soothe away pain and irritation caused by breaks in the skin. Aloe hydrates the skin, which creates a moisture-rich environment that helps with healing, and it also has antibacterial qualities, which keeps infections from forming. All in all, aloe vera gel gives your skin everything it needs to heal cuts and scrapes quickly and effectively. And Earth’s Daughter Aloe is 99.75% pure Organic Aloe Vera Gel so it’s the the next best thing to having an aloe plant in your backyard.
How to Heal Skin with Aloe Vera Gel
Use aloe vera gel at home to treat small cuts and scrapes. Aloe vera gel is not a good choice if you have a large or deep cut that requires stitches. Follow these steps to get the most out of your aloe:
- Stop the bleeding. Cover the wound with a clean piece of gauze, tissue, or fabric. Apply firm, even pressure to stop the bleeding.
- Clean the wound. Rinse the cut or scrape under running water to remove any dirt or grime. If you can’t easily reach water, use a clean cotton ball to wipe the injury from the center outwards.
- Apply aloe vera gel. Apply a generous amount of aloe vera gel to the wound. Use a cotton ball to apply the gel to reduce introducing more germs to the injury.
- Cover with a bandage. Use a bandage or band aid to cover the wound completely. Try adding more aloe vera gel to the outside of the bandage. This keeps even more moisture near the wound, plus it makes it easier to remove the bandage. Change the bandage as needed, applying more aloe vera gel when you do.
- Consider adding honey. Combining honey with aloe vera gel adds another layer of germ-fighting power. Just like aloe vera, honey has anti-bacterial properties, making it a great addition to any wound-healing procedure.
Aloe vera gel is a remarkably effective way to heal all of life’s little injuries. Use it any time you or your family have a scape, cut, or bruise. You’ll be amazed at how quickly your skin heals and how great it looks and feels once it’s done.