Introducing Our Aloe Vera Gel
Looking for a simple, natural way to give your skin the soothing moisture it needs? Then we’d like to introduce you to our Aloe Vera Gel. Our 99.75% Organic Cold Pressed Aloe Vera gel helps keep skin happy, healthy, and comfortable.
What is Aloe Vera?
When you spread a layer of our Aloe Vera Gel onto a sun or razor burn, you’re taking part in a long history of natural healing. The Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that has been used in herbal medicine since the first century AD. The gel that comes from the central part of the Aloe Vera leaf is full of compounds that help to reduce pain and inflammation as well as stimulate skin repair and growth.
Our Aloe Vera Gel is designed to be as close as possible to what you’d get straight from the plant. No additives, no dyes, not perfumes, no alcohols: just simple, soothing aloe.
- What Can You Do With our Aloe Vera Gel?
- One of the reasons we decided to add Aloe Vera Gel to Earth’s Daughter’s line of products is because it’s such a wonderfully flexible substance. There are a lot of different things you can do with our aloe gel: here are some of our favorites.
- Soothe Pesky Sunburns: Did your day in the sun leave you feeling a little red? Apply a light layer of aloe gel over the burned areas for natural relief. Not only does aloe protect the skin as it heals, it also helps to replenish its moisture, cutting down on healing time. Aloe gel is best used on light sunburns: seek medical attention if your burns are more serious.
- Aftershave: If shaving leaves your face or legs irritated, use Aloe Vera Gel as a soothing aftershave. Not only does it moisturize your skin, its antibacterial properties help nicks to heal as they should.
- Pre-Makeup Moisturizer: Ladies, apply a light layer of Aloe Vera Gel to your face before putting on makeup. Its moisturizing abilities will help keep mineral makeup from drying you out.
- Gentle Makeup Remover: Aloe Vera Gel is a great alternative to traditional makeup removers. It’s safe to use on almost all skin types, and because it’s so gentle it’s the perfect choice to remove mascara, eyeliner, and other eye cosmetics.
- Leave-in Conditioner: Imbue your hair with a smooth shine by using our Aloe Vera Gel as a leave-in conditioner. Work a small about of gel into damp hair, wrap your head in a towel, and let the gel sit for 15-20 minutes. Rinse the gel out and enjoy the difference.
- Keep Your Baby Smiling: Diaper rash makes everyone cranky: keep your little one smiling by adding aloe to your diaper routine. Check out this recipe (link: http://www.aloeplant.info/aloe-for-diaper-rash-2/) to make your own aloe baby wipes.
All of this is just the beginning: with a little imagination there’s so much more our Aloe Vera Gel can do.
Simple Solutions for You and Your Family
When our baby was born, we were shocked by how difficult it was to find simple, natural personal care items at an affordable price. We wanted what was best for our baby, but we also had to consider our budget. If you have the same concerns, we invite you to give our Aloe Vera Gel a try. At least 5% of all of Earth’s Daughter profits go towards supporting deserving charities, so you’ll never have to choose between what’s best for your family and supporting your friends, neighbors, and community.
Enjoy our Aloe Vera’s simple, soothing goodness, and be sure to let us know what you think! We’re confident you’ll love what our Aloe Vera Gel can do.